These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Could Not Parse Xml From Youtube

Best Answer Emilio Doménech, 01 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hi!!

Yes! Great news, I didn't know what happened but something/someone other than me fixed the problem.

Thank you so much for answering so soon and congratulations, Tubepress is a hell of a plugin!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Emilio Doménech

Emilio Doménech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Hi!

I was having some problems with my Tubepress 3.0.0 (I was getting the 'name lookup timed out' error all the time) so I updated it to the latest version, the 3.1.1. After that I can't use Tubepress because of an annoying error that says: 'Could not parse XML from Youtube'. I don't know why I'm getting this and I searched in the forums and didn't get an answer either. 

Oh, and I have my PHP updated, so that's not the problem.

Thank you so much!

PD: Tell me if you need any information at all.

PD2: The only changes I made today were with Akismet (I activated it), but Tubepress worked just after that, it got problematic after a couple of hours...

PD3: This is my website: http://www.cinefagos.com

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hi Emilio,

In looking at your page, it appears that everything is working properly.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Emilio Doménech

Emilio Doménech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:57 PM   Best Answer

Hi!!

Yes! Great news, I didn't know what happened but something/someone other than me fixed the problem.

Thank you so much for answering so soon and congratulations, Tubepress is a hell of a plugin!