These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Vimeo Pro Update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Walker

Andrew Walker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hi Guys,

I know I've raised this a couple of times, but I'm just hoping for an update on exactly what is left to do before releasing an update that can process private vimeo channels. Are there no funds for development, is this on hold or too tricky? I need to make some decisions regarding our site so I need some indication of the barriers and a time frame (is it actually imminent, or is this realistically not before 2014) if you please. 

Cheers,

Andrew

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Andrew,

I have asked our lead developer for an update on the status of this feature.

I should have a response for you shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Andrew Walker

Andrew Walker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

My apologies, this was user error - one of my partners made all the videos private thinking that issue had been resolved. Scratch this issue, but I do have another - I'll start a new thread though.

#4 cbreidahl

cbreidahl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

In the same position as Andrew above, have been following these threads for about 6 months now with no luck. Is there an update on the horizon? is there any known ways to get around this problem. It is quite crucial to some of our new clients that their videos remain private on vimeo and if a solution to the problem can not be found soon we may need to investigate alternative options.

Cheers,

Chris

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

cbreidahl,

We are currently working on adding this feature to TubePress but we do not have an ETA as of yet.  Once we do, we will post a reply with that eta date.

Thanks for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Greg W

Greg W

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

I just came across this thread

does this mean if I use Vimeo Pro and wish to keep my videos private I cannot use TubePress??

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

Greg,

At the moment that is correct, we do not currently support private videos from Vimeo, although it is something we are working on.

Thanks!