These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnail Inclickable In Version 3.0.1

Best Answer Louis Duchesne, 26 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

I do not know how, but the problem was fixed today. Thank you for your support...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Louis Duchesne

Louis Duchesne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

Hi, I upgraded to version 3.0.1 and the thumbnail are no longer clickable. I re-install the plugin but it do not resolved the problem. Any suggestion. Louis.

http://www.vigilance...om/audio-video/

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Louis,

I just checked the linked site and the thumbnails and links are all functioning properly.

Please check your site again and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue, and if so which browser and version, as well as O/S, you are using.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Louis Duchesne

Louis Duchesne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Brandon, thank you very much for your prompt response,

Indeed, it work very well and look great using explorer 9 on windows 7. Nevertheless, the thumbnail are not clickable when i used Chrome as browser (version 28.0.1500.72 which i think is the latest). Also, text alignment and thumbnail spacing is not perfect using Chrome.

Is there any way to solve this problem? Regards, Louis.

#4 Louis Duchesne

Louis Duchesne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

Here is the message that appear when I press Ctrl+Shift+I and then click on the "console" tab on the right side in Chrome.

1. Blocked a frame with origin "http://www.youtube.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://www.vigilanceportdequebec.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.
  1. www-embed-player-vfloIVGpR.js:218

Regards, Louis.

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Louis,

After some research, this appears to be a WebKit issue (effects Chrome and Safari) but I have asked one of our developers to see if they are aware of any other causes, or a simple workaround for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 Louis Duchesne

Louis Duchesne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:28 PM   Best Answer

I do not know how, but the problem was fixed today. Thank you for your support...

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hi Louis,

We are very happy to hear that the issue has been fixed.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks!