These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Videos No Longer Clickable...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

www.thesavvysolopreneur.com/free-video-training/

It appears I have the same problem as others. I've uninstalled and re installed the plugin completely and it still doesn't allow me to click on any of the other videos. PLUS when you do click on the main video to play, it greys out so it's impossible to see. I've not changed any settings since getting it up and running a week or so ago. 

Susan Hand

susan@thesavvysolopreneur.com

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Susan,

It appears that there are actually a few different issues with your website.  The first is this:

NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.thesavvysolopreneur.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/src/main/web/js/ajaxPagination.js

and the second appears to be a permissions problem as seen here:

NetworkError: 403 Forbidden - http://www.thesavvysolopreneur.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/src/main/php/scripts/ajaxEndpoint.php

I would recommend speaking with your hosting provider to find out why the ajaxPagination.js file can't be found as well as why the ajaxEndpoint.php file is forbidden.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

I just got off the phone with HostGator and they are saying that the ajax files that you reference in your note do not exist on my system and that they should have been copied over with the installation of the plugin. 

Did I maybe get a bad plugin file?

BTW, I did send HostGator your note so I could be sure we were all working off the same information. They told me I needed to get back in touch with you.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Susan,

Please try uninstalling the Tubepress Plugin from your wordpress.

Then go here: http://tubepress.com/download/ and download the latest stable release of tubepress (3.0.1)

From within your Wordpress Admin, go to Plugins > Add New > Upload > and then browse to the download location of Tubepress and upload it to your wordpress setup.  Once you have done that, you must activate the plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins > activate

Your tubepress should now work properly.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

OK, I did as you said and still can't get it to work correctly. 

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

Susan,

This is something you will have to speak with your hosting provider about in regards to why the files are not being properly installed.  I just did a fresh WP/TubePress install on a demo machine and it worked perfectly following the directions I provided you.

Let us know.

Thanks!