These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Newbie Connecting Issues

Best Answer brandon, 11 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

Susan,

You are trying to use the user: savvysolopreneurs but your username (based on the above playlist) is actually: savvysolopreneur  (without the 's')

Please try that username and let us know!

Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

I've just installed TubePress and I'm having a problem connecting it to my YouTube account. I've tested it just using a "topic"  and I can get tons of videos... YAA!

But, when I try to connect it to my specific account "savvysolopreneurs", nothing shows on the page. 

So, I thought I'd try a work around using a playlist. The URL I get with YouTube looks nothing like what you're referencing in the guide in set up... I get this for my playlist... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToiW-8gIYU&list=PLX-9myaLSTDG9veuIOlHcJ_lJCRx_2v69

So, it's not necessarily a player issue, certainly, but an operator who has no more ideas on how to get my own videos to show up. Love the idea of the shortcode if I can just get over this hump.

Help, please.

Susan Hand

#2 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

OK, that's funny, when I put the link in above you get my video... now I'm really confused. here's what I'm using... youtube.com/watch?v=0ToiW-8gIYU&list=PLX-9myaLSTDG9veuIOlHcJ_lJCRx_2v69

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:57 PM   Best Answer

Susan,

You are trying to use the user: savvysolopreneurs but your username (based on the above playlist) is actually: savvysolopreneur  (without the 's')

Please try that username and let us know!

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 Susan Hand

Susan Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

<bkush>  Yep, that worked. I thought I had tried everything, but guess I missed the obvious. I'm off to finish up the settings and let my fans know they can finally see everything in one place.

Thanks for your help

Susan