These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Single Video Playback

Best Answer SoloAnt, 05 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

For anyone looking for this type of function or look this worked for me.

Sol

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SoloAnt

SoloAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

Hello there forgive me if this is posted somewhere, I was unable to find it in the search.

My question is can you have a single video shortcode inserted in a page that when a new video is uploaded to youtube that you don't have to go in and add the new id.

I'm looking for it to basically not have the thumbnails. I tried this and it didn't work [tubepress mode="user" userValue="myusername" theme="youtube" playerLocation="normal" resultsPerPage="0"]

I just want the newest video to show up without having the client have to go into the site and update it.

Thanks

Solomon

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

Solomon,

Your resultsPerPage should be at least 1, otherwise TubePress won't show any results.

In order to make it so that no thumbnails are displayed, and only the newest video, you will have to do some editing.

You can follow the instructions here: http://tubepress.com...s_for_a_Gallery

to eliminate the thumbnails.

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 SoloAnt

SoloAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:30 PM   Best Answer

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

For anyone looking for this type of function or look this worked for me.

Sol