These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Video Not Opening But Bouncing To Home Page

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 afrigal

afrigal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hi,

When you click on the thumbnails the page refreshes to home page? The large video plays but all the thumbnails bounce the index.php?

In admin Tubepress settings page also shows incorrectly there are no tabs just a vertical list of options (see attachment). I use the same plugins on all my sites and Tubepress works perfectly on them all. I have tried downloading another zip and installing again but it makes no difference.

I am using version 3.0.1 / WP 3.5.1

http://babiesone.com/videos

Please help!

It is now working in chrome but still bouncing in Firefox and IE - all I did was change the settings to lightbox. the settings page is still the same as in the attachment even in chrome

Thanks

Leslee

Attached Files

#2 afrigal

afrigal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

It is now working fine in chrome but still bouncing in Firefox and IE - all I did was change the settings to lightbox.

The settings page still look odd as in the attachment.

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

afrigal,

We are looking into this and will hopefully have a solution for your shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 afrigal

afrigal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Thank you Brandon - I have been doing some checking myself and I think the problem is a conflict with my slider plugin. The strange thing is that this is the only site I am having this problem on, I build all my sites the same, same theme same plugins and no problems with Tubepress until now.

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

afrigal,

I believe this issue is due to a conflict with another plugin on your page.

The easiest way to troubleshoot this is to first switch your WP Theme to one of the default themes, and then disable your plugins one at a time until the issue goes away.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!