These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Another "thumbnails Stopped Working' Problem

Best Answer Graham Lee, 15 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Eric that seems to have fixed it. Brilliant.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Graham Lee

Graham Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

I've been using Tubepress for a while with no problems but thumbnails are now not clickable on any gallery page, doesn't matter which player I use. Single videos are no problem.

Firebug tells me P is null in gallery.js line 1

Updated to the latest version of Pro in the hope it would fix my problem but it hasn't.

Thanks

http://guitargallery...videos/shop.php

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Please try switching the "HTTP method" option to "POST" at WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Advanced. Does that fix the issue?

#3 Graham Lee

Graham Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:13 PM   Best Answer

Thanks Eric that seems to have fixed it. Brilliant.

#4 john11213

john11213

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

I'm having the same problem at www.simoneelkeles.com. I have not upgraded to PRO. Is this fix available in Tubepress and if so, which box would I check in advanced?

Thanks

#5 karthikkarthik

karthikkarthik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hi Eric 

Same problem the video thumbnail is not working for my site but everything is ok  ... Any solution 

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

John,

Your TubePress needs to be updated to the newest version.  Also, you are using an old version of jQuery that TubePress does not work with.

Please update your TubePress and your jQuery files.

If you continue to have issues, please open a new thread.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

karthikkarthik,

Please open a new thread regarding your issue and post a link to your site where you are having problems.  This will allow us to better assist you.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!