These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Wordpress Tubepress Not Working?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 champ0000

champ0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

Yesterday I installed the tubepress for wordpress. it installed fine. anyways in the video section I put [tubepress] on my page and configured the plug in in the settings to pop up. 1st I had prob with videos being all bunched up seem to figure out how to fix that then when I go to my video page items don't pop up the video mouse over shows I can click it, but nothing happens.  just starting a new website.  Am I missing a step here or what?? http://blackdiamond.p4o.net/

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hi Champ,

I just viewed your site, and while the videos are not "popping up" they are playing in the main video location.  Did you by chance change your settings?

Also when in settings ---> tubepress ---> player and you change the player to "popup" please ensure you click the save button at the bottom of the screen.

If you're still experiencing issues or have any other questions, let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 champ0000

champ0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

hello I did change the settings.. sorry it took me so long to get back here.. anyways i'm haiving the problem only plays 1st video, other videos not playing.. I tried an older version still had difficulties making it work and upgraded back to the newest version.

#4 champ0000

champ0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

hello I did change the settings.. sorry it took me so long to get back here.. anyways i'm haiving the problem only plays 1st video, other videos not playing.. I tried an older version still had difficulties making it work and upgraded back to the newest version.

ok I just downloaded firefox and went to videos and it does work,, doesn't work in internet explorer. believe I have ie 10.. tried chrome working there aswell.. so it's something to do with internet explorer.

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Champ,

I have notified our developer's of this possible bug and they are looking into it.

Could you please verify which version of IE you are using?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#6 champ0000

champ0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have ie 10.0.9200.16576. I always had problems with 10, wish I didn't update. might aswell downgrade if they let me.

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

Champ,

I just had one of my co-workers check with IE 10 and they saw no errors and everything appeared to be working properly.

Please check your site again and let us know if you are still having issues, also please try from a different computer if possible.

Thanks!

#8 champ0000

champ0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

yeah doesn't work with my ie 10.. must be a setting not configured right i'm unsure. I've checked java and reinstalled it.. still not working, but if its's working for others i'm cool with that.