These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

"an Unknown Http Error Occurred"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PhilGood

PhilGood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Hi everyone,

am using tubepress on a music digging wordpress (http://lafaceb.net/digging)

Am using a premium theme : Hero from ThemeTrust

I'm puting the tubepress shortcode in my pages, it works well for a while and then i have this error message "An unknown HTTP error occurred. Please exam­ine shortstop’s debug out­put for fur­ther details"

If i just edit the page, move de shortcode and refresh the page, it works well again. But i can be here all day long checking if everything is ok so... Can you help me?

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

Sounds like an intermittent network error. I would ensure that TubePress's API cache is enabled from WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Cache.

#3 PhilGood

PhilGood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

Great! It looks like it's working! Another problem : on a subcategory of the Digging category (here : http://lafaceb.net/digging/dark/ ), the thumbnails are bugging, not aligned... Is there a way to fix it?

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hi,

Typically the "diagonal" layout is caused by WordPress inserting extra HTML tags around TubePress's output. The solution is to simply use WordPress's HTML Editor, as opposed to the Visual Editor, to insert your [tubepress] shortcode. You should be able to use the HTML Editor to delete any extraneous <code>, <pre>, or tags.

Give that a try and let us know? Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!