These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Pagination Not Working Properly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bandcloud

bandcloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

hi there,

i have a tubepress shortcode on this page: http://bandcloud.co.uk/pmi/video/. for some reason:

1. it only shows 2 thumbnails, although it's set to 20 in the admin

2. when i click on 'next' or 2,3,4.. the thumbnails disappear completely.

i'd appreciate your help on that!

thanks,

Adam

Attached Files

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

Hi bandcloud,

I am currently looking into your problem and have been able to re-create it on your site.

I will be passing this off to one of our developers for further investigation, as I believe this may be a YouTube API issue, and we will hopefully have an answer for you soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi bandcloud,

So the reason that your pagination is experiencing issues is because Tubepress is unable to build the list of videos.  The only thing that causes this sort of failure within TubePress is when the video publisher restricts a video to specific parts of the world.

Unfortunately, the only way to solve this is to either A) Ask the publisher of the video's to change/remove the geographic restrictions, or B) select a different set of videos.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!