These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

My Playlist Is Playing Out Of Order

Best Answer eric, 08 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

According to your debug output, TubePress is sorting the videos by most-viewed first. What do you have for sort order under WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Feed?

Also, you should upgrade to the latest version of TubePress as it includes a few fixes regarding sort order.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 teachhumane

teachhumane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

My tubepress gallery has been working perfectly for months. However, it just shifted so that the "gang violence" video is defaulting to the featured spot. That's not the video I have selected as #1 in my youtube playlist. I want "HEART: Developing A More Humane World Through Education" as my featured video since it's a summary of our organization.

I tried adjusting the order on youtube. The only thing I can think of is that the gang violence video is now our top viewed video. But as I have an order selected, the number of views shouldn't be relevant. 

This is our website with the gallery: http://teachhumane.org/heart/

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you so much for your time. It's greatly appreciated.

Ali

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:37 PM   Best Answer

According to your debug output, TubePress is sorting the videos by most-viewed first. What do you have for sort order under WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Feed?

Also, you should upgrade to the latest version of TubePress as it includes a few fixes regarding sort order.

#3 teachhumane

teachhumane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Thank you! I thought I had to adjust on youtube. Silly me. Much appreciated!