These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Not Loading

wordpress youtube performance

Best Answer goatleg, 01 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

Checked error logs with no real results.  Ended up recycling the server and the problem resolved itself.  Thanks so much for the input!!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 goatleg

goatleg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

I am using TubePress to load a YouTube playlist.  When I click on my page I am receiving an error...

If I turn TubePress off I can navigate to the page without error, but when I turn it back on the same error occurs.  Also, any page that has the TubePress short code on it goes to error.

Below is the error I receive and links to some of the pages with problems.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

http://chandlercc.or.../sermon-videos/

http://chandlercc.org/40-days/ (this page is currently working because I took the Tubepress shortcode off of the page.  If I put it back in it goes to an error)

Error code...

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Wordpress 3.5.1
TubePress 3.2

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hi GoatLeg,

This appears to be a fatal PHP error.  If you check your PHP Error or Webserver Error logs, they will provide you with more information as to what the Fatal error is.  If you are not sure where to find these error logs, please speak with your web hosting provider as they will be able to assist you.

Please let us know and hope this helps.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 goatleg

goatleg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:29 PM   Best Answer

Checked error logs with no real results.  Ended up recycling the server and the problem resolved itself.  Thanks so much for the input!!