These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Upgraded From Free To Pro

Best Answer eric, 22 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

The problem is that TubePress's "normal" player location depends on having the large title (the text above the currently-loaded video player) exist in the DOM. I would edit your copy of tubepress-content/themes/theme1/players/normal.tpl.php to make it look like this:

<div class="tubepress_normal_embedded_wrapper" style="width: <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::EMBEDDED_WIDTH}; ?>px">

<div id="tubepress_embedded_title_<?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::GALLERY_ID}; ?>" class="tubepress_embedded_title" style="display:none">
      <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::VIDEO}->getTitle(); ?>

</div>
    <div id="tubepress_embedded_object_<?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::GALLERY_ID}; ?>">
      <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::EMBEDDED_SOURCE}; ?>

</div>
</div>

The style="display:none" will keep the title hidden from view and should keep TubePress happy. Give that a try?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 healthyhabits

healthyhabits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

I upgraded from the free version to the pro version. Since the upgrade, my thumbnails no longer work. A related issue (I believe) is the videos do not "Play videos sequentially without user intervention" which is the only reason I upgraded to pro.

I have already added the two additional players as outlined in the instuctions.

Also, I'm not sure if this is expected, but the <PRO> tags are still showing up in the options page found through WordPress.

Attached Files

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hi,

Could you send along a link to your site so we could take a first-hand look? Unclickable thumbnails are usually easy to diagnose remotely, and if the thumbs aren't working then I'm not surprised at all that other client-side features (sequential playback included) aren't working. Feel free to PM me the address if you can't share it with the world.

Also, I'm not sure if this is expected, but the <PRO> tags are still showing up in the options page found through WordPress.

This is normal; they currently show up in both the free and Pro versions. Though we should probably change that..

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:43 PM   Best Answer

The problem is that TubePress's "normal" player location depends on having the large title (the text above the currently-loaded video player) exist in the DOM. I would edit your copy of tubepress-content/themes/theme1/players/normal.tpl.php to make it look like this:

<div class="tubepress_normal_embedded_wrapper" style="width: <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::EMBEDDED_WIDTH}; ?>px">

<div id="tubepress_embedded_title_<?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::GALLERY_ID}; ?>" class="tubepress_embedded_title" style="display:none">
      <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::VIDEO}->getTitle(); ?>

</div>
    <div id="tubepress_embedded_object_<?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::GALLERY_ID}; ?>">
      <?php echo ${tubepress_api_const_template_Variable::EMBEDDED_SOURCE}; ?>

</div>
</div>

The style="display:none" will keep the title hidden from view and should keep TubePress happy. Give that a try?

#4 healthyhabits

healthyhabits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

I will...

I thought I had followed the instructions found at:

http://tubepress.com...stomize:Recipes

exactly as written. Thanks for checking into this for me!

#5 healthyhabits

healthyhabits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

That did the trick! Thank you for your prompt response!