These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Multiple Sources Into One Gallery Not Working

Best Answer eric, 18 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting this shortcode to work. It looks like you're actually running the free version of TubePress, which explains why the multiple sources isn't working. I recommend wiping out your existing TubePress installation (delete the entire wp-content/plugins/tubepress directory) and replace it with a fresh copy of TubePress Pro.

Give that a try? Thanks!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rob Carbonell

Rob Carbonell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

I am a paid Tubepress pro account.

The page I am trying to set the gallery into is...

www.liquid-roots.com/videos

What I am trying to is take youtube favorites and vimeo likes into one gallery on the page above.. and I am getting a "no matching videos" error.

My API for vimeo is set!

and my source code looks as is...

[tubepress mode="favorites + vimeoLikes" favoritesValue="theliquidroots" vimeoLikesValue="liquidroots" playerLocation="popup" orderBy="published"] 

any help is appreciated, thank you.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:39 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting this shortcode to work. It looks like you're actually running the free version of TubePress, which explains why the multiple sources isn't working. I recommend wiping out your existing TubePress installation (delete the entire wp-content/plugins/tubepress directory) and replace it with a fresh copy of TubePress Pro.

Give that a try? Thanks!