These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Vimeo Returned An Error

Best Answer ReiNasc, 10 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hello Brandon
Good day.
The error continued for me, carrying every script and css but did not show the video from Vimeo. I went to FireBug as you advised and the script appeared a strange line of WPSuperCache not highlighted as error on FB - address error file "wp-cache-phase1.php", although not active, uninstalled the plugin and everything is back to normal .
This error has the WpSuperCache started appearing when I changed the pages of drive "C" drive to the "E" on my home server because of physical space, tried everything to fix it, database, script, etc., and even not activated WPSC kept giving problem and the solution was uninstall the WPSC had no other solution.
Congratulations plugin and support for fast, for layman like me is a great tool. I await an update that can use more than one widget.
Have a good weekend, grateful for the attention.
Nascimento
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Hogue

Tom Hogue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Seemed to work fine before, now it doesn't. I'm not sure why. It just says "Vimeo returned an error".

http://webhombres.com/slogan/work/

#2 Paul Franz

Paul Franz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'm getting the same problem now, too.  It looks like Vimeo might have pulled the rug under Eric again and made a change in its API.

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hi folks,

This seems to have been a spurious problem on Vimeo's side. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any trouble!

Thanks

#4 andreasduess

andreasduess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

"Vimeo returned an error" is still happening on a number of our sites. Weird thing is, it is intermitted. The same vimeo content works on some sites, but not on others. 

#5 ReiNasc

ReiNasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Eric
I am also having the same problem, the TubePress Pro 3.0 worked before, about 03 days can not load any Vimeo video, I changed the API, changed settings and still the same problem, do not upload videos from Vimeo.
I look back, grateful.
ReiNac

http://PortaldoLeblon.com.br

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Hi ReiNac,

I have checked your website multiple times today and have been unable to re-create the problem that you are seeing.  Would you please let me know if you are still seeing the error.

Also, please look over this section: http://tubepress.com...vaScript_Errors if our troubleshooting guide as your website has multiple JavaScript errors that are preventing video playback.

If you have any more questions or problems, please start a new thread with the issue.

Thanks,

Brandon

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#7 ReiNasc

ReiNasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:29 AM   Best Answer

Hello Brandon
Good day.
The error continued for me, carrying every script and css but did not show the video from Vimeo. I went to FireBug as you advised and the script appeared a strange line of WPSuperCache not highlighted as error on FB - address error file "wp-cache-phase1.php", although not active, uninstalled the plugin and everything is back to normal .
This error has the WpSuperCache started appearing when I changed the pages of drive "C" drive to the "E" on my home server because of physical space, tried everything to fix it, database, script, etc., and even not activated WPSC kept giving problem and the solution was uninstall the WPSC had no other solution.
Congratulations plugin and support for fast, for layman like me is a great tool. I await an update that can use more than one widget.
Have a good weekend, grateful for the attention.
Nascimento