These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Problem In Video Opening

Best Answer kaikiryu, 17 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Hi,

Looks like you have multiple copies of jQuery loaded on your site. Based on what I can see, the culprit is coming from your "thickbox" plugin. Try deactivating the plugin to confirm this is the case, but I think that should fix it. Let us know. Thanks!

Hi,

Another user has reported this bug on this thread. Please follow that thread as I'll be posting an update there. Sorry for the inconvenience! And know that we're working to solve this.

Sir I tried by deactvating thickbox plugin , but still same problem.. my thickbox plugin is still deactivated.. plz check the link and check out what is the cause ?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaikiryu

kaikiryu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

helo sir , i have recently installed tubepress on my wordpress site . But when i click on the thumbnail of any video it do nothing . plz help me !! the link is : http://zerobreak.tk/vx/

sorry for bad english.. thanks in advance..

#2 Hovhiyo Mhanzi

Hovhiyo Mhanzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hey sir, same thing here as kaikiryu,i just downloaded 3.0 and now my thumbclicks wont play the video, i know that it has something to do with jquery or javascript, tried deactivating my plugins with no luck need help cant figure it out. The page im trying to get to play is http://dandemusicsho...ase.com/video/ 

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

helo sir , i have recently installed tubepress on my wordpress site . But when i click on the thumbnail of any video it do nothing . plz help me !! the link is : http://zerobreak.tk/vx/

sorry for bad english.. thanks in advance..

Hi,

Looks like you have multiple copies of jQuery loaded on your site. Based on what I can see, the culprit is coming from your "thickbox" plugin. Try deactivating the plugin to confirm this is the case, but I think that should fix it. Let us know. Thanks!

Hey sir, same thing here as kaikiryu,i just downloaded 3.0 and now my thumbclicks wont play the video, i know that it has something to do with jquery or javascript, tried deactivating my plugins with no luck need help cant figure it out. The page im trying to get to play is http://dandemusicsho...ase.com/video/ 

Hi,

Another user has reported this bug on this thread. Please follow that thread as I'll be posting an update there. Sorry for the inconvenience! And know that we're working to solve this.

#4 kaikiryu

kaikiryu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:22 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

Hi,

Sir I tried by deactvating thickbox plugin , but still same problem.. my thickbox plugin is still deactivated.. plz check the link and check out what is the cause ?

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Your gallery seems to be working normally now, at least for me. No errors and the videos play as expected. Could you double check to see if you're still having trouble?