These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

I Want To Upgrade To Pro Version

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silverbacc4

Silverbacc4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hey i have a site over at www.simulationsportsnetwork.com showing tube pres under ssn video network. i want to launch the upgrade, can i have some tips? cant find a readme. im using wordpress. thanks

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Hi,

Here are the upgrade instructions for TubePress Pro when used in a WordPress environment. Does that answer your question?

Thanks!

#3 Mark Tatge

Mark Tatge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hello, What is the drill for upgrading - installing an update to a Pro subscription. When, I download the file, it installs as a "free" version. Thanks, MT

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hello, What is the drill for upgrading - installing an update to a Pro subscription. When, I download the file, it installs as a "free" version. Thanks, MT

Hi Mark,

The exact procedure for upgrading TubePress or TubePress Pro can be found in the documentation here: http://tubepress.com...Started:Upgrade

As you can see, upgrading Pro is essentially the same steps as installation. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions along the way. Thanks!