These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Missing Vimeo API Consumer Key Error?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt Stanley

Matt Stanley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

I own a business building websites for a living. Video is becoming an increasingly important part of modern websites and I now recommend that every one of my clients have professional video produced and implemented on their sites. For these reasons I have need of a good quality WordPress plugin to showcase videos on my clients' websites.

I have tried some competing plugins with disappointing results and based on my research your product appears to be the best hands-down. I always test-drive each plugin before investing in the "pro" version if there is one. I need to be comfortable using them since I prefer to have just one "go-to" plugin for each major function/feature that requires one and I tend to use them over and over again.

I downloaded and installed the free version of TubePress 3.0.0 RC and am trying to get it working on a client's website but I'm getting an error message regarding a Missing Vimeo API Consumer Key. If the benefits to my clients outweigh the cost of the plugin I would consider purchasing a pro license, but I can't even seem to get the free version working. My forum post on the issue has not yet been answered.

Here's the page that's having a problem:
http://sandbox.thewe...da...and-media/

Any help you can provide on this issue to get me unstuck so I can objectively evaluate your plugin would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hi,

Let's continue the discussion on your other thread, if that's OK.

Thanks for your kind words about TubePress, and we look forward to answering any other questions you may have!