These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

shortcode not overriding tubepress settings [SOLVED]

Best Answer Anonymous, 17 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Thank you for looking into it. I copied the code to a newly created page and it worked fine. After deleting the old page I realized I was probably in the "visual" editing mode of WordPress, rather than the code or "text" mode. Not totally sure but I have a feeling that's what it was... I'm still getting the hang of this plugin as well as WordPress.

Great work on your plugin and thanks again for following up. I'm sure I'll have more questions :)

-Stephen Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous

Anonymous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hi there,
I have a shortcode at http://foundationbib...line-sermons-2/

The shortcode being used is:

[tubepress mode="vimeoChannel" vimeoChannelValue="112844" theme="vimeo" playerLocation="normal" hqThumbs="true" orderBy="newest" perPageSort="newest" resultsPerPage="21" resultCountCap="0" views="false" length="false" title="true" description="false" filter_racy="strict"]

But I am still getting nearly 100 results even with "resultsPerPage="21".

Unless I do not have the correct shortcode. Is there a full list of all shortcodes which I can reference?

Thank you!
Stephen

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Hi Stephen,

This page is returning a 404. Do you have a new page where this particular shortcode is in use? I'll be glad to take a look. Thanks!

#3 Anonymous

Anonymous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:53 PM   Best Answer

Thank you for looking into it. I copied the code to a newly created page and it worked fine. After deleting the old page I realized I was probably in the "visual" editing mode of WordPress, rather than the code or "text" mode. Not totally sure but I have a feeling that's what it was... I'm still getting the hang of this plugin as well as WordPress.

Great work on your plugin and thanks again for following up. I'm sure I'll have more questions :)

-Stephen