These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Bought Pro, can't download or leave a support note [SOLVED]

Best Answer eric, 12 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hi Kenny,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Please re-login to the members area where you will now have access to the Pro downloads.

We just switched the hosting service for tubepress.org and obviously are still putting out a few fires. Thanks for your purchase, and please let us know what else we can do for you! Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenny McNett

Kenny McNett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi, my username is Fitted Web Design.

I had a free account, then paypal'd the $25 via the account upgrade link. However, I don't see a Pro download link available on the downloads page. It's still prompting for payment. How can I get the Pro download?

If it helps to know, I did go to paypal and cancel my subscription after the payment was processed so that it doesn't auto-renew next year--I just need it in the immediate future.

Great plugin! Please answer soon. Thanks!

Kenny

#2 Kenny McNett

Kenny McNett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Also, the account support ticket system gives me an error. Otherwise, I would've posted there.

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:35 PM   Best Answer

Hi Kenny,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Please re-login to the members area where you will now have access to the Pro downloads.

We just switched the hosting service for tubepress.org and obviously are still putting out a few fires. Thanks for your purchase, and please let us know what else we can do for you!

#4 Kenny McNett

Kenny McNett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Thank you. I was able to log in and download.