These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

All sorts of gallery fail [SOLVED]

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

Hi,

I've attached my Firebug report, and my apologies for blanking out the URL. It's not allowed to be public yet, however what I've shown should be sufficient.

Basically the thumbnails aren't clickable. Same old story eh?

Cheers,
James

#2 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Here is the result with another modal type...

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hi,

Sorry that you're having trouble, and thanks for sending me (via PM) the address to your site.

It looks like WordPress is intercepting TubePress's ajax calls and returning its own 404. e.g. TubePress makes calls to http://i.imgur.com/t6mxq.png. I've seen one or two other users with this type of issue and the culprit was another plugin that was interfering, but it could also be your theme, or (less likely) your .htaccess file. Notice how if you visit the same path on tubepress.org you'll get a valid result.

I would recommend, and I know this is tedious, disabling your plugins one-by-one until the problem goes away. That could identify the cause. You might also want to try temporarily switching to the "Twenty Eleven" WordPress theme to see if it's your theme.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

#4 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

I don't actually have any other plugins running, so I'm confident that it's the theme. It uses prettyPhoto, do you think that's the issue? Any recommendations as to how I'd modify or disable PrettyPhoto to test the theory?

#5 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

Oh dear, we have a problem indeed. The exact same errors are being presented with the TwentyEleven theme...

I'll delete the plugin and install a previous version to see if that works.

#6 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

Ok, the problem is actually that the Pro downloads had empty folders, including ShadowBox (!?). So I'm installing a Frankenstein version of Pro/Lite to see if I can get it to work...

#7 James M

James M

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

All resolved now!