These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

homepage screwed on ver:2.0.0 / thumbs don't open [SOLVED]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juan Badillo

Juan Badillo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hi eric, thanks for tubepress. Really a great plugin (I wouldn't like to change to another plugin)

I've been using it for a while now (version 2.0.0). But all of a sudden it screwed up my homepage http://wingchun87.com. Can't figure out what the problem is. Single videos & video galleries all plays good.... but it screws my homepage

I tried to change to latest version 2.4.2 But then, only the first video plays (when not using shadowbox). When using shadowbox, only the thumbnails can be seen, but doesn't play any videos.

I installed version2.0.0 again... but i don't know how to deal with the problem. I uninstalled every plugin (tried on both versions) but the problem remains.

It seems that it has to do with the theme (but it was working great before)

Yes, is on my theme's header.php

Please, help. Thanks in advance :)

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

I would ask that you re-upgrade to 2.4.2 so I can take a look at the problem with the latest code. Unfortunately I can't provide too much support for older versions of TubePress - there's simply not enough manpower yet.

Also, in your HTML source I'm seeing

<!--WPSuperCacheisinstalledbutbroken.Thepathtowp-cache-phase1.phpinwp-content/advanced-cache.phpmustbefixed!-->
I [ur=http://tubepress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1441#p4744]just responded to another post[/url] to a user with the same problem. You'll want to take the same corrective actions.

Let me know once you've upgraded to 2.4.2 and fixed the WP Super Cache issue. Thanks!

#3 Juan Badillo

Juan Badillo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

Thanks for your fast reply Eric

It took me a while to correct the issue with wp-super-cache. I had to create some .htaccess files with certain codes (available on the wp-super-cache installation instructions) and also the #18 troubleshoot problem that you mentioned.

I updated to the latest version of tubepress and all of a sudden... the videogalleries were playing great already. I checked with firefox, chrome and it was all fixed.

THANKS A LOT :D
and sorry for taking your time (tubepress was working 100%)