These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Pre-Order Questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joel Perez

Joel Perez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

I have a couple of questions before I purchase the Pro version of this plugin.
-Is there any way to publish the videos of a Youtube's Account Favorites in "Dates Published - Newest First"?
The plugin may not support it, But I need to feed my Favorite Youtube Videos in the order they were published on my website.

-Is there a limit of videos this plugin will display on my website feeding from my Youtube's Favorites?

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

Is there any way to publish the videos of a Youtube's Account Favorites in "Dates Published - Newest First"?

Unfortunately YouTube only gives us the "oldest first" option for a playlist. Here is the bit in the reference documentation that describes the possible sort orders.

Is there a limit of videos this plugin will display on my website feeding from my Youtube's Favorites?

No limit, but YouTube does enforce a max of 50 videos per gallery page. Though you can have unlimited pages.

Any other questions? Thanks!

#3 Joel Perez

Joel Perez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hi,

Is there any way to publish the videos of a Youtube's Account Favorites in "Dates Published - Newest First"?

Unfortunately YouTube only gives us the "oldest first" option for a playlist. Here is the bit in the reference documentation that describes the possible sort orders.

Is there a limit of videos this plugin will display on my website feeding from my Youtube's Favorites?

No limit, but YouTube does enforce a max of 50 videos per gallery page. Though you can have unlimited pages.

Any other questions? Thanks!

I am guessing there is no way around it right? Not even with editing the source code of the plugin?

I have put the playlist on one of the pages of my website when when anyone searches the videos are not showing up. Is there any way to have the videos that are on this plugin list on the website?