These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Vimeo showing related videos even with setting off

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joanes Prosper

Joanes Prosper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to hide the 'related videos' that show at the end of playing any particular video.
I'm using TubePress Pro and Vimeo albums/channels.
Unchecking the box for "Show related videos" in the main player settings tab seems to have no effect.
Any ideas?

Here's the link: http://joanesprosper.com/work/shorts

Thank you.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hi,

The "show related videos" option is only available for YouTube. This is noted in the documentation, and if you select "Vimeo" from the "Only show options applicable to..." menu at the top right of your options page, that particular option should be hidden.

That said, I'm not seeing any other videos showing up at the end of your videos. Are you still experiencing the problem? Here is a screenshot of what I see when one of your video ends. Let me know. Thanks!

#3 Joanes Prosper

Joanes Prosper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I missed that in the documentation.
We were able to disable that feature, but you have to do it at Vimeo - and you need a Vimeo Plus account.
When you have a Vimeo Plus account, you can fully customize the embedded player, including turning off the 'related videos' at the end.

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Good to know! Thanks for sharing that - I'll add it to the docs.

Please let me know what else I can do for you. Thanks.