These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Fatal error: Class 'org_tubepress_api_exec_ExecutionContext'

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jacob detering1359656481

jacob detering1359656481

• TubePress Pro
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Fatal error: Class 'org_tubepress_api_exec_ExecutionContext' not found in /home/daveaholt/redpillonline.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_2_4_1/sys/classes/TubePressPro.class.php on line 92

This was encountered after an upgrade to 2_4_1. I noticed that the original tubepress folder was present in plugins so I deleted it. I now wonder if it has been pointed to the non-pro version this whole time.

The page I am seeing this error on is not published (We are still testing it). But here is the revelavent code:

In the template we have the following:

ID, 'artist_playlist', true) ) : ?>
Video

$playstream_str = 'PL3B6135F27D8D8315';
$tubepress_str = 'tubepress mode="playlist" playlistValue="';
$tubepress_str .= $playstream_str;
$tubepress_str .= '" resultsPerPage="4" tubepress paginationAbove="false" thumbHeight="75" thumbWidth="75" playerLocation="fancybox" ajaxPagination="true" title="false" views="false"';
print TubePressPro::getHtmlForShortcode($tubepress_str);
endif;?>

Eventually I will be passing the $playstream_str from the custom_fields on the page, but for now I took that out of the loop. This code worked until I deleted the other folder and upgraded, but since I did them together I cannot be sure which is the cause.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Jacob

#2 jacob detering1359656481

jacob detering1359656481

• TubePress Pro
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Nevermind,

It appears that the deletion of the original tubepress folder and the addition of the new 2_4_1 folder caused wordpress to leave the plugin in a suspect state. By deactivating and reactivating the plugin this problem seems to be corrected.

Thank you,

Jacob