These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

tubepress upragde issue

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hello,
i just upgraded to the last version because sudently my videos were not displaying on my page :www.grooveline.org
after i did the upgrade as explained i get this error:
Problem communicating with Vimeo: The oauth_signature passed was not valid.

this is awkward because i only uploaded the tubepress directory to wp-content/plugins as mentioned
would appreciate help , its important for me to not have my page without videos to display, it is a very active webpage
thanks
Jose

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hi Jose,

I've just added a few troubleshooting steps here. Do any of those work for you? Obviously step 1 isn't relevant for you, but steps 2 and 3 might be?

Please let me know - we should be able to get everything sorted out in short time. Thanks.

#3 Julie Kistler

Julie Kistler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

I'm having the same issue as Jose, my videos weren't showing up and then I updated and got the same error. I tried the trouble shooting suggestions, but that doesn't seem to do anything. The site I'm working on is http://www.idream.tv...ts/frank-homes/. Jose, did you find a fix?

Thanks,

Julie

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Julie,

Did you try getting a new key/secret pair from Vimeo and using that? If that still doesn't work, I would highly recommend adding on to this thread at the Vimeo forums. Particularly you'll want to look at the last few posts. There's definitely something fishy going on as a few customers are all of a sudden encountering similar errors with Vimeo.

#5 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hello Eric , Hi Renoirwannabe,
I did all the troubelshooting steps and some extra ones , still i have the oath issue.

What i did:
I contacted my host provider and they gave me the correct time.
I double check my vimeo api on tubepress plugin and it was corrrect.
i registered a new vimeo api key as well and tried.
i change the vimeofatorycomand.class.php as mentioned here http://fishcantwhist...-t...0zaj6A-NNG
i left my problem at

I dont know what more to do, i would love to go back to previous version of tubepress pro , but seems like since this last update videos are not displaying , and as this treat is , with the update , the oath signature is not found.
I would like to ask you if there is any way to be previously informed by email of further tubepress updates , so i can be prepared and not risking of loosing sudently data on my site .

it is very important that i have my galery up and running asap otherwise i have to change my site in the way it displays my galeries asap.
will wait for more help
Thank you
Jose

#6 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

All,

Please see this blog post for details on this problem. I would highly recommend that you post onto this thread to help get Vimeo's attention.

Thanks!

#7 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

Yes i did that, is there any way to rolback the tubepress update?

#8 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

You can download previous versions of TubePress Pro from the members home area on tubepress.org. But as the problem appears to be on Vimeo's end, I'd be surprised if an older version of TubePress made a difference..

#9 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

the issue is found , it is an empty space at the end of the consumer key , wierdo..
but now its fixed
http://code.google.c...s/detail?id=491

#10 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thank you for reporting the workaround! I'll implement a fix to trim any extra whitespace - should go out with the next version of TubePress.

#11 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:32 AM

tried with the debugger but dont see nothing
debugger is on , link is : http://www.grooveline.org/videos/

#12 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

tried with the debugger but dont see nothing
debugger is on , link is : http://www.grooveline.org/videos/

Were you able to resolve this issue? Your galleries seem to be working normally...

Let us know. Thanks!

#13 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

i post it in the wrong topic sorry

[Groovegallery output="ajaxSearchInput" searchResultsDomId="div.tubepress_container" orderBy="relevance" searchProvider="vimeo" searchResultsRestrictedToUser="grooveline" ajaxPagination="true"]
[Groovegallery]

search function is not displayed

#14 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Try adding a "galleryId" attribute to your gallery. You can use any random number for this. e.g.

[tubepress galleryId="9999" output="ajaxSearchInput" searchResultsDomId="div.tubepress_container" orderBy="relevance"            searchProvider="vimeo" searchResultsRestrictedToUser="grooveline" ajaxPagination="true"]
Does that make a difference?

#15 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

might be some mistake with this code because it displays the code and noting else

ie:

http://www.grooveline.org/videos/

#16 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

That's strange. What do you have for the "Shortcode keyword" setting at WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Advanced? Also, make sure that when you edit your pages with TubePress that you use the HTML Editor (as opposed to the Visual Editor).

#17 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

this is what i have :

[Groovegallery galleryId="9999" output="ajaxSearchInput" searchResultsDomId="div.tubepress_container" orderBy="relevance"
searchProvider="vimeo" searchResultsRestrictedToUser="grooveline" ajaxPagination="true"]

[Groovegallery]

I have exactly the shortcode as "Groovegallery" see the bottom one displays well , the first line of code not

link : http://www.grooveline.org/videos/

#18 Streamline

Streamline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

nevermind , just found the mistake , i had spaces between the code..