These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

org_tubepress_impl_util_LangUtils not found

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 < no first name > Grysczyk

< no first name > Grysczyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hi..

I'm getting a:

Fatal error: Class 'org_tubepress_impl_util_LangUtils' not found in /home/www/stephan_grysczyk_de/tubepress_pro_2_4_1/sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/options/DefaultOptionValidator.class.php on line 84

http://www.stephan-g...2_4_1/index.php

I uploaded all source-files to my webshare. Any suggestions what the trouble is?

Thanks for answering
Stephan

#2 William Rivera

William Rivera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

I was getting same error with 2.4.1. Downgrade to 2.2.9 and it is working fine.

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

This definitely appears to be a bug. The good news is that the fix should be trivial:

• Open up sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/options/DefaultOptionValidator.class.php with your favorite text editor
  • Around this line add

'org_tubepress_impl_util_LangUtils',
    so it looks like this:

org_tubepress_impl_classloader_ClassLoader::loadClasses(array(    'org_tubepress_api_const_options_names_Display',    'org_tubepress_api_const_options_Type',    'org_tubepress_api_options_OptionDescriptorReference',    'org_tubepress_impl_ioc_IocContainer',    'org_tubepress_impl_util_LangUtils',));
That should be it. If you could confirm that this does or doesn't work, I'd be very interested in committing the fix to go out in the next version. Thanks!

#4 < no first name > Grysczyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hello Eric,

now I'm getting a

Fatal error: Class org_tubepress_api_cache_Cache not found in /home/www/stephan_grysczyk_de/tubepress_pro_2_4_1/sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/feed/CacheAwareFeedFetcher.class.php on line 54

error...

Best regards
Stephan

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hi Stephan,

now I'm getting a

Fatal error: Class org_tubepress_api_cache_Cache not found in /home/www/stephan_grysczyk_de/tubepress_pro_2_4_1/sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/feed/CacheAwareFeedFetcher.class.php on line 54

Hmm this one doesn't seem to be a bug. Could you confirm that the file at /home/www/stephan_grysczyk_de/tubepress_pro_2_4_1/sys/classes/org/tubepress/api/cache/Cache.class.php exists on your server and has read permissions?

Better yet, you might want to consider simply wiping your entire TubePress installation and replacing with a fresh copy. That would rule out any chance of a corrupt installation.

#6 < no first name > Grysczyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hello Eric,

thanks... This file was really missing...

Now it works... Thanks a lot...

Best regards

Stephan

#7 Christian Lopez1359656593

Christian Lopez1359656593

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

PS. I wish you would have updated download files. It would have saved me 2-3 hours of my time trying to implement standalone.

So, if you get a chance I recommend updating the _2_4_1 download files for others, to save them the headache of figuring all this out.

Keep up the great work by the way, and thanks for your awesome plugin :)