These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

ajaxSearchInput problem in tubepress 2.4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fotis Kapnistos

Fotis Kapnistos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

I was using the shortcode below with tubepress version 2.2.9 and it worked ok.

see link: http://myth-os.com/

------------------

[ tubepress output="ajaxSearchInput" searchResultsDomId="#okvid" searchProvider= "youtube" ]
< div id = "okvid" >< / div >

-----------------

But with version 2.4 there is no search button visible anymore. Also, the div is not empty now but shows unwanted thumbnails.

I can't post a link because I don't want to activate ver 2.4 on my Wordpress site as it is.

Any help?

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with version 2.4.0. As you probably know I'm still in the middle of updating the docs to reflect the latest version. In the meantime, try adding a "galleryId" to your shortcode. e.g.

[tubepress output="ajaxSearchInput" searchResultsDomId="#okvid" searchProvider="youtube" galleryId="9999"]
The "9999" value can be anything, but I recommend a random number. That should turn back on the ajax search input. If not, let me know and we'll investigate further. Thanks!

#3 Fotis Kapnistos

Fotis Kapnistos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

OK... the galleryid fixed the problem. However I have to modify the tubepress code on several pages.