These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Vimeo and Youtube in one gallery not working[SOLVED]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 patrik johansson

patrik johansson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

Cant get youtube and vimeo in the same gallery working, it just shows my youtube videos. Would be nice if someone could help me. When i choose which videos to disiplay i only see radio buttons. Witch means i can only use one alternative at once. Witch sucks becaus i bought this plugin as it was the only one which could handle vimeo and youtube together. I also tried adding both vimeo and youtube via shortcodes but it doesent work... Im using latest wordpress and tubepress...

My test site: blogg.surfers.se/tubepress

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

Hi,

Sure, we can get this to work for you. Here are the docs on how exactly to use both Vimeo and TubePress in a single gallery, in case you haven't seen them. The idea is to use a shortcode similar to this:

[tubepress mode="playlist + vimeoChannel" playlistValue="someyoutubeplaylist" vimeoChannelValue="somevimeochannel"]
Of course, that's just an example and you can combine as many video sources as you like. If you're still having trouble, are you able to post a link to your gallery so I could take a first-hand look?

#3 patrik johansson

patrik johansson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

Thank you so much! I used an ' instead of an +... ;) But there is still one problem. I would like to sort my videos by date. Now they are placed like all youtube on the first half of the page and then all vimeo att the second half. But i would like it to be: "Youtubedate1, vimeodate2, vimeodate3, youtubedate4, youtubedate5" etc.. You got me? :)

http://blogg.surfers.se/surfers-tv The gallery.

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

This is a known bug that is on the roadmap for TubePress's upcoming release. I'm working furiously to finish this version and should have it out very soon (a matter of days or a week or two).

#5 patrik johansson

patrik johansson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:59 AM

Ok, thanks. Looking forward to install it! You are doing a great work