These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

open video in lightbox and conflicts with an other plugin

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi guys! I've just setted up my tubepress gallery standard for now, on the site that im working on. the problem is that lightbox won't work. i setted the widget to open the videos with all the different option aviable but the only one that work is popup window. i've installed all the plugin required ofc, like shadow, fancybox and so on but it's the same. anyone can help me to fix that?? an other thing; i need to use an other plugin for wordpress called showtime. it display me what show is going live, because it's a TV site, but if i active showtime+tubepress then videos don't work. I click on thumbs or links but nothing happen.

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Could you share a link to your site so we could take a look?

#3 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

sure. the link is:
http://testesxtra.netsons.org.
I actived it as a widget and those are the parametres for now

[tubepress theme="default" author="false" description="false" length="false" title="true" resultsPerPage="8" thumbHeight='105' thumbWidth='135']

i tried all parametres like fancybox etc, but nothing work, it just open videos in this way.

EDIT: Showtime Plugin is off! Try to check anything you want with those setting then i try anything you say.
For now i've the standard version, because im still building this site, but if it work well, my boss should buy it. so i wanna fix all problems before ask him money.

#4 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Looks like the actual URL is http://testextra.netsons.org/ ?

Please try switching the player location, from WP Admin > Settings > TubePress > Appearance, to Shadowbox and then I'll take another look. Thanks.

#5 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Well. Ive reinstalled shadowbox plugin and i tuned on the shadowbox from the plugin pannel then i added the thing in the widget. Now is [tubepress theme="default" author="false" description="false" length="false" title="true" playerLocation="shadowbox" resultsPerPage="8" thumbHeight='105' thumbWidth='135']

Thanks a lot for the assistence

#6 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

ok cool! just saw that with shadowbox plugin ON nothing work. Slideshow, news pager and video too.

#7 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

no one can help me? the premium version is different from the free one??? you think ill have the same problems?

#8 stefano cerelli

stefano cerelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

up! still need to fix this shit!