These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Fatal error: TubePressBootstrapper.class.php

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Craig Elkins

Craig Elkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hello,

I had tubepress running fine until my server updated php to 5.3.7RC4. Now I'm getting this error when trying to activate the plugin:

Fatal error: Call to a member function isWordPress() on a non-object in /home/kathrynireland/kathrynireland.com/www/html/wp/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/sys/classes/org/tubepress/impl/bootstrap/TubePressBootstrapper.class.php on line 74

I tried deleting the plugin folder and all references to tubepress in the database but I'm still getting the same error on activate. I'm using the most current version: Version 2.2.7

#2 Craig Elkins

Craig Elkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

awesome- appears as though i'm the only person on earth with this issue. trying to troubleshoot it and it's a bitch! if anyone has any insight please let me know. thanks.

#3 Christos Chatzaras

Christos Chatzaras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

You are not the only one with this error. Did you find any solution?

#4 Christos Chatzaras

Christos Chatzaras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

I believe the issue is related to PCRE bug. Use this patch: http://bugs.exim.org...bug.cgi?id=1136 or wait the PCRE developer to release a new version.

#5 Christos Chatzaras

Christos Chatzaras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

Finally the issue is not related to the PCRE bug as I use the patch without success.

#6 Craig Elkins

Craig Elkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:10 AM

Yikes - so sorry for the late reply - I thought I'd be notified via email if I received responses to this. I never figured this out. I did do a lot of troubleshooting with someone very familiar with the plugin but they couldn't figure it out either. Again, this is just when I updated php to 5.3.7RC4- was running fine before then.

#7 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

I'll be trying to reproduce this bug later today. In the meantime, in case you haven't seen it, please be aware that PHP has advised against using version 5.3.7: http://www.php.net/a...#id2011-08-22-1. However I don't think that this particular bug in 5.3.7 has anything to do with TubePress.

I've also filed a bug here: http://code.google.c...s/detail?id=386. Please star the issue to track updates, and let's continue the conversation there.

#8 Christos Chatzaras

Christos Chatzaras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

If you need a hosting account with access to ssh to troubleshoot it let me know.

#9 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:01 AM

If you haven't already, please check the comments over at the bug report for a fix. Let us know how the fix works for you. Thanks.