These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Camping Site with TubePress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shane Hale

Shane Hale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

After being frustrated with limited campground descriptions, I built Roughin.It, to fill the missing gap. Since then it's become a bit of a passion for me, to discover new sources of unique content for the website. TubePress filled a major need for me, Video. With the flexibility implementing TubePress into the content in addition to some utilized themes, I found the perfect solution for displaying campground videos. I found that there was quite a bit of video for each campground, which I'm sure will help my visitors in selecting the campground that best suits there needs.

Example: http://roughin.it/ca...oon-campground/

I also wanted to give Eric a big thank you. The $25 a year is a steal compared to the amount of development work I would have to commit to product anything close to the features. The support is more than awesome as well. I asked a question and had a solution with 24hrs. It nice to see developer care about and support a product.

- shane

#2 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

My goodness Shane, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm very pleased to have you as a happy customer.

Your site is a gem. I browsed for my favorite local camping area and couldn't believe how much info you had on it. This is way better than what any park system offers! Will definitely use this next time I camp somewhere new. Keep up the excellent work.

#3 Shane Hale

Shane Hale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

Eric...
Thanks for those kind words. I'm a fan of Anza Borrego as well as Joshua Tree just up the way, but I really enjoy Palomar Mountain just because I can only take so much of desert camping.
- shane