These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Pro Dont Work

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sipos Soma Lorant

Sipos Soma Lorant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

I bought tubpress www.tvlocall.eu but the site is not working.

Error message:
Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/tubepress-system-cache-567858a385e5e37e51a853a706bc8d23/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sf008200:/usr/share/pear) in /home/sf008200/www_root/tvlocall/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/classloading/classes.php on line 815

Warning: is_writable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/tubepress-system-cache-567858a385e5e37e51a853a706bc8d23/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sf008200:/usr/share/pear) in /home/sf008200/www_root/tvlocall/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_1_8/src/platform/scripts/classloading/classes.php on line 818

Please help me!

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:21 PM

Sipos,

This appears to be a permissions issue on your host. Do you have some sort of site protection plugin installed?  If not, I would speak with your hosting provider to find out what's going on security wise.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Sipos Soma Lorant

Sipos Soma Lorant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:49 AM

There is no protection plugin installed. The hosting provider e-mail adress is admin@domains.sk my domain is www.tvlocall.eu.

Thanks!

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

Hello Sipos,

You'll have to contact and work with your hosting provider.  That is not something that we do.  Provide them the error message you are receiving and they should be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 Sipos Soma Lorant

Sipos Soma Lorant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

Hello Brandon,

I contacted my hosting provider. Problem is cache settings.... i need setting /tmp/ folder, but Tubepress working to /home/sf008200/tmp/ 

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

Hello,

You can change that path here: Settings > TubePress > Cache > Cache Directory

Thanks!