These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Results Per Page Displays Always 3

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 crotoan

crotoan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:10 AM

Hello,

I have problem with TubePress ( v4.1.2 ) in Wordpress, after migration to version 4.1.2 from 3.1.7 .

I can't display more than 3 results. On one page I want 4 , and on another one all videos with pager.

I'm using this shortcode on homepage:

[tubepress resultsPerPage="4" playerLocation="jqmodal" paginationBelow="false"]

It seems it always shows 3 results, I don't know why... Can you help me please?

Best Regards,

Mateusz

#2 mrdctaylor

mrdctaylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

YES--Exactly this.  I came here to report this bug and found this post.  If I change it to 1 per page, it will display 1 thumbnail per page.  However, if I put anything over 3 it will only display 3 and not even show more pages.  I have a playlist that has 12 videos in it here:

https://www.youtube....xg-1zpmn7V_jIO6

If you go to where I'm using Tubepress you will see that it only appears to have 3 videos:

http://www.andrewtaylor.info/videos/

I have it set to display 20 thumbnails just like I always have.  It has been working flawlessly until I upgraded this morning.  I'm just simply using the tubepress settings and the simple "[tubepress]" tag.

Thanks!

#3 crotoan

crotoan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

I've found issue. You can't show more than 3 thumbnails in Free version :( So you have to buy PRO...

#4 mrdctaylor

mrdctaylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

I never saw this in any documentation.  Are you sure this is intentional and not a bug?  I'd love to hear from the developers on this.

#5 mrdctaylor

mrdctaylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:21 AM

I'm giong to just assume this is the way it is going forward, so I guess I will use another solution.  I've gone ultra simple and just used the YouTube playlist embed code with an RSS feed of the playlist underneath it.  It isn't as elegant as TubePress, but it works.

Thanks anyway!

#6 mrdctaylor

mrdctaylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

Yep.  I found the reference to the 3 video limit.  Oh well.  I understand they need to make a living.  It was a nice tool, but one I'll have to do without in my case.

#7 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:05 PM

http://community.tub...-tubepress-3xx/

Sorry for any inconvenience

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#8 mrdctaylor

mrdctaylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

No problem.  I get it.  If I were using this for some sort of business then I wouldn't hesitate.  However, I'm just using it for family stuff and to show videos from a playlist in a WP blog.  In my case, it doesn't make sense to have the recurring charge.  If it were a small one-time fee I might consider paying for it.  Nevertheless, I've enjoyed using your product over the last year or so.  Good luck.