These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Update Pro Plugin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stampederanch

stampederanch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:30 PM

I currently have tubepress_pro_4_0_5 and it will not update to most recent level (purchased Jan 2015). This 4.0.5 version is breaking the site.

Could you send me a link to the latest version and instructions on how to remove old plugin and install new?

#2 stampederanch

stampederanch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:41 PM

Ok. I found pro 4.0.9 under my order. I do not need that plugin.

The issue I have with this plug in is that it is killing the entire site. I get this error message from Wordpress.

Internal Zend error - Missing class information for in public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_9/src/platform/scripts/boot.php on line 15

How do I fix this? Both 4.0.9 and 4.0.5 have the same issue.

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:50 AM

What version of PHP are you running?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 stampederanch

stampederanch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

I am running PHP Version 5.3.29

#5 stampederanch

stampederanch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:00 PM

I do want to say the plug in was working last week then all of sudden this week when I go to use wordpress, I get

Missing class information for in public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_4_0_9/src/platform/scripts/boot.php on line 15

I updated to 4.0.9 and the same resultant error is produced as it was with 4.0.5.

I do not know how to fix this.

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

Please update to 4.1 before we can troubleshoot any further.

Thank you!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!