These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress 4.0 Pro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marlan Winter

Marlan Winter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

Are we getting close? I'm pretty excited about 4.0? Any target date?

I get dinged by Google for page speed (they call me out in Adsense, Webmaster & Analytics) and it is really due to Tubepress. Don't worry, I also get good scores for content BECAUSE of Tubepress.

But with your 10-20x improvements looming large, this should be a significant improvement across my site. I have about 35K pages and almost every single one of those pages has a gallery. Yes, 35K galleries.

So you can see why I'm super excited!

Marlan

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:48 PM

Hello Marlan,

I just spoke with our development team and they said that they are *very* close to being done with TubePress 4.0, they are just fixing one last bug (which happens to be a very difficult one to fix).  Unfortunately I can't give you a definitive date though.

Have you tried the caching with TubePress 3.1.6?

Thanks and we're glad you are getting such wonderful use out of TubePress!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 planetchristmas

planetchristmas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

Any update on the final release of 4.0 Pro?

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

Hi planetchristmas,

TubePress 4.0.6 is available here: TubePress 4.0.6

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!