These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

No Matching Videos - Wix

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

I am developing a website on Wix and am using the free trial version of TubePress. When I enter in the URL for my YouTube playlist I get the error: "No Matching Videos." I plan to purchase the paid version of the app if I can get it to work. I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. I am pasting in the following URL:

http://www.youtube.c...MEauO5Gdx6PBePa

I have also tried pasting in my user info with no results. Can you help, please? 

I cannot send you a link to the site, as it is not live yet. I'm attaching a screen shot of my settings window: Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 4.40.21 PM.png   76.78KB   0 downloads

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi Nicole,

Try using just: PLrtqJPa0WESUl_Q-0pMEauO5Gdx6PBePa instead of the entire link.

That should work properly

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

I should have mentioned that I already tried that - it still doesn't work. I've tried every possible combination of entries I can think of.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Hello Nicole,

You are receiving the no matching videos error because all of the videos are set to 'Private' in that playlist.

If it is your playlist, try changing the privacy settings.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!