These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Bug In Pagination Please Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ukeagle

ukeagle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

Hi

I have just bought TubePress Pro.

I am using a short code to show multi channels from youtube

[tubepress mode="user" userValue="channel1+ channel2" ]

I have set the Maximum total videos to retrieve to 1000.

everything seem to work fine except one bug, when I click on any page number 16 or above I see this error:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/account/public_html/myfolder/wp-content/plugins/tubepress_pro_3_1_5/src/main/php/add-ons/procore/classes/tubepress/addons/procore/impl/collector/MultipleSourcesVideoCollector.php on line 327
No matching videos

I have turned debugging on and can send you my website URL to support privately if you like please send me your email.

Please kindly help me solving this issue ASAP

Thank you

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hello,

Would you please send me a link to your site via Private Message? You can simply click on my user name and then click the "Send me a message" button.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

Hello ukeagle,

Thank you for providing that link.  I just took a look at the page you sent me and I was able to use the pagination to load all 25 pages of videos.

Have you tried a full refresh of the page and tried again recently?

If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hello ukeagle,

The limit of the YouTube API is 500 videos.

Multiple Sources Video Collector: Problem collecting videos for mode "user" and value "*****": YouTube didn't like something about TubePress's request. - You cannot request beyond item 500

Unfortunately, this is a hard limit set by YouTube.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!