These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Fatal Error

Best Answer Tyler, 09 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hey sorry for the late reply,

The issue resolved itself upon a full reupload of everything to the site, although it didn't fix the problem before strangely it fixed it this time around.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

I recently purchased a wp site and have transferred it over but after putting it up I received this error on the main page:

Fatal error: Class 'org_tubepress_options_category_Advanced' not found in /home/seven111/public_html/racingvideoflix.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/env/WordPress/functions/main.php on line 96

And when  in my WP admin panel I receive this error when trying to access the tubepress plugin under settings:

Fatal error: Class 'org_tubepress_options_category_Advanced' not found in /home/seven111/public_html/racingvideoflix.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/classes/org/tubepress/options/storage/AbstractStorageManager.class.php on line85

I've never run into an error like this after transferring multiple tubepress sites.

#2 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

After replacing the tubepress folder in my FTP I have fixed the above problem but now receive the following issue on my site:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in/home/seven111/public_html/racingvideoflix.com/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/classes/org/tubepress/video/factory/SimpleVideoFactory.class.phpon line 209

Followed by multiple other Deprecated errors.

#3 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hello Tyler,

What version of TubePress are you using and what version of PHP is on your host?

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#4 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:16 AM   Best Answer

Hey sorry for the late reply,

The issue resolved itself upon a full reupload of everything to the site, although it didn't fix the problem before strangely it fixed it this time around.