These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Video Not Playing When Thumbnail Clicked

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tamer006

tamer006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

Hi

When i click on a video to play it (even the first video), nothing happens... the video player gets greyed out ...
Then I see the loading icon for few seconds, then the video is refreshed/redirect to the next video in the page.

This is happening when i click on the video itself... when I click the "thumbnail" it loads the right video (but it needs to be clicked in order to start playing, this is where the issue is happening).

I saw other users saying that they are using Firebug to investigate this, but I'm not sure if this is the case here?
and I'm not very well in using Firebug either :oops:

Can you please have a look and let me know what would be the issue here?
http://appreviated.net/abs-workouts/

Thanks

Tamer

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Hi Tamer,

I just viewed your site using Firefox 26 and had no issues loading any of your videos, whether clicking on the video or the image.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Let us know.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 tamer006

tamer006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

hi,

Forgot to mention that this is happening only when I'm using my mobile device (android) to access the website.

I tried to use firebug, but not sure if this is a problem, I see lots of warnings there when i click on the thumbnail and/or when clicking on the video itself.

Let me know,

Thanks

Tamer

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

Hi tamer,

I will take a look at this on an android device shortly and let you know my results.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!