These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Widget - Fatal Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vargwath

vargwath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

Hi!

I've installed the last version of Tubepress for wordpress (3.1.2) andit works perfectly in the pages. BUT when i use  the tubepress widget, it doesn't work and returns:

Warning: require(/home/safjeesy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/ehough/filesystem/src/main/php/ehough/filesystem/Filesystem.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/safjeesy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/ehough/pulsar/src/main/php/ehough/pulsar/UniversalClassLoader.php on line 258

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/safjeesy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/ehough/filesystem/src/main/php/ehough/filesystem/Filesystem.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/safjeesy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/ehough/pulsar/src/main/php/ehough/pulsar/UniversalClassLoader.php on line 258

I checked and actually there isn't any file called 'Filesystem.php' in that folder. I tried to reinstall the pugin but didn't work anyway.

Thanks

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hi vargwath,

Kindly re-download the TubePress plugin and reinstall it.  It appears that you have a corrupted installation.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!