These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Plugin With Shadowbox

wordpress thumbnails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 g_giaccio

g_giaccio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi, i've installed tubepress plugin in my wordpress site (www.campiflegrei.tv on page notiziari), and i checked the following issue:

plugin works perfectly but not when using the modality shadowbox.

Vimeo and/or youtube movies don't start at all, and still in black mode when click to open it.

I checked the functionality of the tubepress plugin at the other wordpress template page and works fine.

It seems to be a template issue, but i don't understand what kind of script code in the template makes this problem.

It's not a conflict problems by other plugin due to the fact that i tested the tubepress plugin at beginning without any other plugin's installed. Has someone checked same problem? is there some solution for this issue? thanks for your help. Regards

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

g_giaccio,

Could you please link to a page that is using the shadowbox player (if you don't wish to post it publicly, you can always PM it to me) and that way I can take a look at your page and see what's going on and why shadowbox is not working.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress, thumbnails