These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

You Demo Is Not Working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rhys Ludlow_*

Guest_Rhys Ludlow_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

I'm looking for a gallery to play playlists.

Tubepress looks great but shadobox, fancybox popup demos on your site dont seem to work.  And if you cant keep your own site working . . . .

if you get it fixed please let me know.

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, however it is not actually related directly to Tubepress itself but an issue with 301 Redirects as we just recently moved our domain from TubePress.org to TubePress.com

For the actual plugin and stand-alone PHP versions, both Shadowbox and Fancybox work wonderfully.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 Guest_www.tattooartsupplies.com_*

Guest_www.tattooartsupplies.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

I get a user blocked when I try to go to the demo screen ... just letting you know... www.tattooartsupplies.com   I know this is the wrong place to ask but is there a way to get 2 different tubepress on the same site I wanted 1 page to have piercing stuff and another to have tattooing related videos .. is that possible at all? thanks guys....

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hello tattooartsupplies,

In regards to your second question, regarding how to have multiple galleries, you just simply need to use the [tubepress] shortcode, along with the options you wish to use.  You can find more information about the available options here: http://docs.tubepres...ence/index.html

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!