These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Anomaly When Tubepress Shortcode Is Last Line Of Post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wpperform

wpperform

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Just an FYI, when using the RC1 of TubePress Pro, I see the following oddity: when the shortcode below (without spaces) is the last line of a post...

[ tubepress mode="vimeoGroup" vimeoGroupValue="205417" ]

it is as if there is a missing closing tag.  When additional content (even a single word on its own line) is added on its own line after the shortcode, everything goes back to normal.  You can see an example here.  If the last sentence of post content ("Click on each...") is removed, the border above the sharing buttons appears above the video player.  You can remove that p element in Firebug and see what happens.

Is the conclusion that a tubepress shortcode can never be the last line of post content?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

wpperform,

In testing this on two separate testing servers (one IIS, the other a LAMP server) I have not been able to reconstruct this error.

Could you possibly either post (or PM me) a link to a page where you are seeing this issue?

Also, please try using the "text editor" instead of the "visual editor" from within Wordpress.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!