These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Using Our Customizable Jw Version 6 Player

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

We have the JW 6 player upgrade which allows us to have our clickable logo show up while any Youtube video is playing in it. Can we configure/code tubepress on each page to use the upgraded player which allows us to create uniquely separate player branding for each player or page if we choose to? Do you have code for this?

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Annuityguys,

I have passed this question on to our lead developer, but I *believe* that TubePress is not currently compatible with JW Player 6.  This is something we are working on though.

I'll let you know what our developer says.

Thanks for your patience!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Thank You this would be a huge benefit please let me know soon so we can proceed or do a less than favorable work around.

#4 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Are other JW versions compatble that allow a clickable branded logo per player which can change clicable image logos on different pages?

#5 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

annuityguys,

TubePress is not compatible with JW6, as it was a major overhaul of their product, however we are fully compatible with JW5.  If they offer a JW5 player that has clickable branded logo then yes, you can use JW5 with TubePress.

Also, you can get JW5 here:

https://github.com/ehough/tubepress/blob/3.0.1/src/main/web/flash/longtail/player.swf

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!