These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

How To Set Up A Static Play List And Pull All Video From My Channel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

How to Set up a separate static play list and simultaneouslypull all video from my channel with my new videos being automaticly populated into the same gallery

#2 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question.

Could you please clarify exactly what you are looking to do?

TubePress can/will pull an entire channel off of youtube, including any new video's that are added to it by default.

Again, please clarify and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#3 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

I have built a static playlist on Youtube which is playing just fine i do not want other vdeos added to this playlist wihout me choosing them manually, however, I would also like for My channel to be included in this playlist or with this playlist pulling my own new videos automatically while appearing with the videos chosen manually in the playlist. This would amount to a fewhundred videos in one gallery on a random sort consisting of several pages maybe 42 thumbs per page using shadowbox to play videos.

#4 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

Hi annuityguys,

That can be accomplished using the [tubepress] shortcode.

Here is an example, where you will obviously need to change certain aspects to match your needs:

[tubepress mode="user + playlist" playlistValue="6813408AE8D50E6F" userValue="3hough"]

Please let us know if you have any other issues!

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#5 annuityguys

annuityguys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

[tubepress mode="playlist" playlistValue="PL64Fzvnh0CLyofcrdHtjHm-DWFMpml4P8"] this code gives me the play list without the channel updating videos to the gallery

[tubepress mode="user + playlist" playlistValue="PL64Fzvnh0CLyofcrdHtjHm-DWFMpml4P8" userValue="DVDFinancial"] This code just says no matching videos so I still need an answer. Thanks

#6 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

annuityguys,

When using your second tubepress shortcode:

[tubepress mode="user + playlist" playlistValue="PL64Fzvnh0CLyofcrdHtjHm-DWFMpml4P8" userValue="DVDFinancial"]

My TubePress Pro install shows 5 pages of videos...

Please verify that you are, in fact, using the TubePress PRO version on your site, as having multiple sources in one shortcode is only available in our Pro version.

Let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks!