These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnails... Links Not Working...

Best Answer eric, 14 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

In case anyone is following this thread, we managed to resolve the issue via a separate channel...

In your wp-config.php, you have the following line:

define('WP_CONTENT_URL', '/wp-content');
Delete or comment out that line and TubePress should be happy. Here is some reference on WP_CONTENT_URL. As you can see WordPress expects it to be a full URL, and it's set automatically so there's no need to mess with it in wp-config.php.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 scottb50

scottb50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

How do I change the includes via wordpress?

#22 brandon

brandon

Advanced Member

• TubePress Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

It will be under appearance --> Editor --> and the file name will *most likely* be called header.php  (or something similar).  This is where you will look for the includes.

Let us know if we can be of any more help.

Thanks!

Want a faster, more personalized support experience? Open a ticket with us! We will be gradually phasing out forum-based support in favor of a proper ticketing system. Please help us help you!

#23 scottb50

scottb50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

I looked through every one of the files in the editor.  There is not one include tag that points to that points to either one of those files.  Could it be someplace else?

#24 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

I looked through every one of the files in the editor.  There is not one include tag that points to that points to either one of those files.  Could it be someplace else?

I think what you're experiencing is the same issue as described in this thread. There's a workaround there that hopefully will work for you as well. Please give it a try and let us know. Thanks!

#25 scottb50

scottb50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

That  did it !!!!  Thanks a million.