These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Tubepress Send My Whole Wordpress In Error 101 When Activated.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alisha Ahmed

Alisha Ahmed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

As the topic title says, I tried to downgrade tubepress down to 2.4.4 but the result is still the same.

I am running wordpress 3.5.1, if tubepress is activated the homepage faisl to show giving me a Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

anyone else has had this issue? any idea? otherwise I'll have to try and find another plugn which does not interfere so badly with the whole website.

thanks.

#2 FranzVz

FranzVz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

As the topic title says, I tried to downgrade tubepress down to 2.4.4 but the result is still the same.

I am running wordpress 3.5.1, if tubepress is activated the homepage faisl to show giving me a Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

anyone else has had this issue? any idea? otherwise I'll have to try and find another plugn which does not interfere so badly with the whole website.

thanks.

I've actually had the same issues before on another website I am working on, and (at least for me) it was because the host couldn't handle the calls that TubePress was making. When I disabled TubePress, it loaded fine. I re-enabled TubePress, waited a good 5 minutes, and the website just started working again...

So for my problem, I think it was host related.

I'm curious, what host are you on? Because I haven't been able to reproduce my problem either... but want to find a solution if it happens again.

#3 Alisha Ahmed

Alisha Ahmed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Hi Franz,

the website in question is hosted on godaddy.

unfortunately, I tried some deactive/dowgrade/reactivate more, but the issue remains... I am thinking of just embedding youtube playlists with their embed codes....

#4 FranzVz

FranzVz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

The website I was working on was also hosted on GoDaddy. I am thinking they might have issues with some php calls

If you have ftp access, try renaming the plugins folder from /tubepress/ to /1-tubepress/

It helped when I had this trouble on GoDaddy but then it worked after a while.

Renaming plugin folders is a good way to test thinks out.