These Forums Are Now Read-Only

For TubePress support, please post a question here or open a support ticket and we will be glad to assist.

Photo

Thumbnails on tubepress plugins does not play when clicked

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marjorie Jayme

Marjorie Jayme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

Thumbnails on tubepress plugins does not play when clicked. Please help. Here's the link im working on -> http://www.ironwillf...a/video-gallery

#2 Marjorie Jayme

Marjorie Jayme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:55 AM

There's no Js errors, im really hopeless on this, i have read some threads regarding their problems on Tubepress thumbnails, please do help..

#3 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi,

I see that you've switched to the "solo" player which seems to be working normally. Is this OK with you or would you like to get another player working? If the latter, please revert the settings and I'll take a look. Thanks!

#4 gregory skinner

gregory skinner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

I had this same issue after upgrading to the Pro version. I was using the Shadowbox player and I noticed that TubePress Pro did not include the files that were in the in /shadowbox/lib folder of the free version (per Safari Web Inspector error log). See /wp-content/tubepress-pro/sys/ui/static/players/shadowbox/lib/

Once I copied those files from the Free plugin to the Pro version, my popup video window player worked. Perhaps this is a problem with some of the other players?

#5 eric

eric

Lead Developer

• TubePress Staff
  • 2787 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

I had this same issue after upgrading to the Pro version. I was using the Shadowbox player and I noticed that TubePress Pro did not include the files that were in the in /shadowbox/lib folder of the free version (per Safari Web Inspector error log). See /wp-content/tubepress-pro/sys/ui/static/players/shadowbox/lib/

Once I copied those files from the Free plugin to the Pro version, my popup video window player worked. Perhaps this is a problem with some of the other players?

In case anyone is following this thread, the solution to this issue is to simply install Shadowbox.js as described in the optional TubePress Pro installations section of the documentation.